So, I've been lurking here for the past few weeks. I may or may not start posting writing pieces again. If I do, they will be much improved. Cause what I have in my gallery currently is...well, it's not pretty. XD Anyways, I decided to take a look at my old journal entries, and MAN, I had some serious issues. But, in honor of my senior year of high school starting next week, I have decided to reflect on my humble internet beginnings by making fun of an old journal. So, let's dive into the middle school horror! Bold answers will be my present answers.
13. What time is it right this second?
It's 2:25PM. And for the record, this was April 25, 2011. And it is now September 5, 2015. Just for reference.
14. What do you want right now?
To go get a chocolate chip cookie from my kitchen.
Oh, if only we actually kept chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen still, my house would be a much less stressful place. XD That being said, I want to go get some frozen yogurt.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My friends. (The power of the Bar-mitzvah photo booth! XD)
I have no idea who's Bar-Mitzvah I was at, but whatever. Last person I took a picture with was my cousin.
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Oh my god, I remember mentioning my first "boyfriend" in every journal I wrote. Why didn't anyone tell me to knock it off? XP Anyways, right now I am single.
17. When was the last time you cried?
Err. . . okay fine. My eyes got tears in them when I was reading a really sad part of a fanfic called Faster Than You Think. It's a Sonic fanfic.
Hey, don't be ashamed of crying, younger me! It's a natural thing. I might have to go check out this fanfic again though. But last time I cried?...Probably listening to Whatsername by the American Idiot musical cast.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Mostly! We argue a lot, but I still love them.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Honestly, I find it hard to trust boys. I don't know, they just like to make my life hell. I think there are seven boys that are my friends at school, and a couple more that just ignore me. The rest, well. . . yeah.
Yes, tiny Meddler. DO NOT TRUST THE SCHOOL BOYS. Or the camp boys. Actually, don't trust anyone!
20. How fast does your mind change?
Eh, it depends.
I'm pretty stubborn, so you better have a good reason to try to get me to change my mind.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Yes, but probably not the same person I did back then.
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
No. I have a cold and allerigies so I need shots on Monday. For the first time.
Oh you wimp. Allergies shots are old hat for me now. But am I okay currently? Eh, I'm alright.
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Random question is random and vague.
That's not an answer, mini me! But I think people cheat, and I'm assuming they mean relationships, because the are not satisified with their relationship.
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
College applications, driving practice, and apples.
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
My birthday, Sleepaway camp, all the Broadway shows I'm going to see for my birthday/bat-mitzvah, etc. etc.
Dance class starting, play rehearsals starting, and COMIC-CON!!!
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Not really, no.
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
That definition has gotten a bit muddled over time, but I think maybe I face-timed her last night.
28. When is your next road trip?
In a couple weeks. Gotta tour those college campuses!
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
30. How's your heart?
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Be more specific.
YES ABSOLUTELY YES. Fortunately, that is not true for anyone. EVERYONE IS IMPORTANT.
32. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
I'm what, 12? 13 in less than a month? No. My boyfriend is great, but he lives in New Jersey and we're both extremly shy when it comes to relationships.
Hahaha, he breaks up with you that summer, sucker! We're still friends though. Can't say the same about me and the next boyfriend, though...anyways, no, I don't think anyone is in love with me anymore.
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Eating a chocolate chip cookie.
Driving with dad.
34. Next time you will kiss someone?
Probably my mom? Maybe my dog or my dad?
Probably the same answers.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Just my family.
36. Who do you not get along with?
Most boys at my school. Also this one girl named Bella at my school likes to bug people.
Still the same, but now it is most boys & girls. I also still don't like Bella.
37. What does your 3rd recent text say?
I don't know. I rarely use my cellphone.
Oh wow, that was when I still had a flip phone! Anyways, my 3rd recent text says, "yeah i know. i finished all my stuff today though XD" and I was talking about my completed summer schoolwork.
38. What are you wearing right now?
A T-shirt, black leggings and socks.
A navy t-shirt and grey shorts.
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
. . . . Hi mom? XD
Probably still stuck with my mom, and it wouldn't be that bad cause I usually spend two hours a day with her in the car.
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
I don't remember... But now I want some ;o;
I don't even know what kind of face those symbols are supposed to make. The last time I had a grilled cheese was at this gourmet soup and sandwich place in Canada, and it was fabulous.
41. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
Boy name: Griffin
Girl name: Becca
There's the camp boyfriend again! That's like, what, the third time I mentioned him? Lame.
Boy Name: Rory
Girl Name: Lottie (Short for Charlotte)
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
Sleepy (That's the first and last time I stay up until 5:30 A.M. on a school night)
No. No, it will not be the last time you do that. When I woke up this morning, I was very confused because there was a puppy in my bed that was not there last night. XD
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
44. Do you crack your knuckles?
I do now
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
I was here browsing Sonic fanfiction. XD
Fanfiction on Deviantart? Wow, I don't think that even exists anymore! Last night I was on my phone browsing youtube.
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
RE_. Not putting my last initial. My middle name is Emily.
47. Who's the first B in your contacts?
Not sure. I don't think I have any B's. I never really look at my phone anyways.
Good for you, mini meds! That will change very soon, I promise. The first B in my contacts is there cause his last name starts with a B, and I will not reveal anymore cause I respect his privacy.
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
I... Don't really keep track. Do you? XD
Why are you asking the questions? THEY CAN'T ANSWER YOU. But last time I laughed really hard was probably when I was hanging out with my brother before he went to college.
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Nah. I'd just sob in a corner and die.
Okay, that was a melodramatic response...I would be confused and wonder what happened, so I think maybe I would try to fix whatever it was that I did wrong. And if that doesn't work, then maybe I would be better off.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
UUhhh.... I forgot?
No. Nope. Not happening!
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
52. Do you have good vision?
I've got 20/20 vision.
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. It's fun to playfully slap friends 8D
Oh good lord, I almost forgot about my disturbing violent streak. I have never seriously slapped someone.
55. Are you Irish?
No. I have Irish friends though.
This is still true.
56. Do you use chap stick?
I really should use it more often.
57. Do you have any scars?
All over my knees and one on my shoulder. My shoulder and most of the ones on my knees's are from a basketball court(I refuse to tell the story). The other scar on my knee?. . . . stupid gymnastics rug.
I dunno why I would refuse to tell the story cause it was pretty funny! But most of the scars have faded, though my knees still look like I kneeled in dirt. I also got a new scar on my right wrist from picking at a scab.
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
Not answering this one.
No. I will forgive, I just probably won't forget.
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
No, my boyfriend and I are too embaressed to hold hands.
Boyfriend mention #4! And no, I am not dating my mom. That would make me Oedipus.
60. Name the last person to text you?
My best friend Molly. It was either texting or talking to stupid boys.
Hey, boys aren't stupid! And the last person to text me first was probably my friend Catie.
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
Probably not. But who knows?
I don't think I would be comfortable with that big of an age gap.
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Yup. Though wearing no shoes could be a problem. XD
I have worn this outfit out in public before, so yes. But I would need shoes.
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
My mom and my dad.
My second ex-boyfriend, Aaron.
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Why would I write that? That is not an answer, mini meddler! I sleep in the middle of my bed.
65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
I don't want to know yet.
I have no idea. Probably brush my teeth?
66. Do you fall for people easily?
. . . Next question.
Waaaaay too easily.
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
I don't know? xD
My parents have.
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
I miss Elementary school.... *sigh* so little homework... Such easy subjects...
Those feelings have only intensified over time. And I miss how close I used to be with my friends.
69. Song you're thinking of right now?
"One Song Glory" from RENT
Wow, still this song because now I'm writing my essay for the common app about it!
70. Want someone back in your life?
Yes. Desperately. I at least wanted to say goodbye.
Yes. Still the same person too.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
I hope so.
72. What's the color of the shirt you are wearing?
73. Who was the first friend that you had?
My friend Daniel. Yes, he is a boy. I've known him since I was a baby. We're like brother and sister, so there's a good chance we'll annoy each other to death. XD
I still think we will annoy each other to death, but only if my dad doesn't kill him for not taking me to prom first. XD
74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Oh god, yes. Unless they have a good reason to.
Why would there ever be a good reason to lie to someone? I HATE it when people lie to me.
75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality?
Straight, so I'm going to assume yes.
Hahahaha, I thought I was straight. And some people understand better than others.
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I don't think I force my happiness, but I don't really think I'm naturally happy either.
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
I want someone to fall for me. . . but it's probably not going to work out in the end, since apparently you never stay with your first boyfriend.
Fifth mention! And yeah, you don't. Didn't stay with your second, either. And I do wish someone returned my feelings, but that is very unlikely.
78. What do you wear when you sleep?
The clothes I wore the day before or PJ's.
The clothes I wore the day before? EW! So mostly PJ's.
79. Are you obsessed with something right now?
The fast food place or the video game character? XD Right now, I'm obsessed with Green Day.
80. The first person you loved is?
My parents? lol
Gonna stick with my parents being my answer.
81. Something terrible happened with you?
... I don't understand the question? XD
I still think this question is worded wrong, so no answer.
82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens?
The only people I love right now is my family and friends. So... I guess hug? XD
Oh man, well at least now I would be forced to spit it out. So I would tell them about my crush and then hope they would be able to stay friends with me.
83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
I could go into books and go on adventures with the characters.
I would wish to get into my favorite college.
84. Ever forced someone to do something?
I have forced my family friends to watch TV with me, so yes.
85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
Sonic stuff and. . . . other things.
Okay now the Sonic love is getting creepy. When I am alone, I think about lots of stuff. Boring answer, why what am I supposed to say here?
86. How was your first kiss?
Sweet. The rest of the relationship, not so much. But that night when I kissed Aaron, and later on he kissed me goodnight? That was perfect.
87. What's your favorite music genre?
Broadway, though I listen to other things.
Broadway is not a genre. Musical theatre or shortness would have been a better answer. My favorite genre current is punk rock music.
88. Are you going to tag people to do this?
WHOEVER'S READING THIS.
Not tagging anyone.
Well, that was an interesting trip down memory lane! If you read this, I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't bother to read it, I don't blame you. XD